lunes, 22 de abril de 2013

"I liked" culture is not knowledge sharing!

One of the troubles of our digital environment is being superficial and avoiding to go deep with intelectual issues.

Young people trends to click the "I liked" button instead of having a conversation on Internet. Ideas exchange is more that saying I like the idea is just commenting it, redefining, using the idea to reconect some others and... trying to provide value to the community...




"I liked" is for voting a song, for providing support to a social idea or a book or something personal in the social business. However, it has extended use to any other particualr comment or idea expressed at Internet 2.0 aplications. Knowledge sharing and leveraging is more than that and it involves a generous contribution related to have a common understanding about a common idea or sharing some research in order to have feedback or...

So please, I beg you to contribute, not only to click "I liked"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario