lunes, 21 de enero de 2013

Why I´m teki?

 It is is not easy to explain how technology comes to my life but I´ll try...

As I was starting my worklife in the early 90 technology issues weren´t the core business. However, the explosion of Internet first came to Spain multinationals and after it spreads all over other sectors and insdutries and eventually to all activities. In a few years, Internet was there and we have to embedded the web in our work processes.

I used to work (and I´m still doing it) as an information professional providing support to different content based activities focused on marketing, communication, knowledge management, L&D and other web initiatives
Therefore, Technology and Internet are part of my job profile!


#edcmooc

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Maria,

    I'm sorry I can't write in Spanish, but I wanted to welcome you to our Quadrablog group #6. It's great to see that the web is something you understand well. I hope you're able to help the rest of us as we move forward in this MOOC.
    I wrote an introductory post a couple weeks ago and you can find it here: http://drrbb2nd.blogspot.com/2013/01/my-intro-to-moocs.html
    I'm looking forward to the course.
    Rick

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also can't speak Spanish, Maria, but welcome to Group 6! I am with Rick - it is great that you are so experienced in this area!! My blog is at www.linkinglearning.wordpress.com - you are welcome to check it out.

    ResponderEliminar