miércoles, 30 de enero de 2013

Is out there a digital learning utopy?


Human is always learning on a daily basis, by copying what are others doing, by working it self... Now that we have a technology based society...  Is technology part of our learning utopy?

Technology is more than a channel or a facilitator in our L&D approach, technology is part of the new learning model and is interacting with the model. Web based appllications are changing the way we learn, we are defining the learning of the future.

Learning and a little bit of reflexion about Digital learning: utopias and dystopias in Coursera: E-Learning and Digital Education. Below is a video  from the course, Inbox- Short film in which you can see a nice parody about connections between people, barriers and limitations...












#edmooc

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi there fellow quadblogger! I agree that we learn on a daily basis, and I have to ask if we learn so much more now with technology making information so accessible - I know that I am far more aware of world affairs etc than I would be if I only relied on traditional media...this course is also really increasing my knowledge, and there is no way I could access it without technology...thanks for raising interesting points!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with Kay. Are we learning more now because we've got the technology? When I compare the out-of-date encyclopedias my parents had with Wikipedia today, there is no contest with where better information is found.
    Thanks for your post.

    ResponderEliminar